Tank Gauging Systems
We offer scalable tank gauging systems with an easy migration path from your existing solution. With over 600 installations worldwide, our customers vary from independent bulk liquid storage companies to refineries and networks of manned and unmanned oil depots.
VTW Tank Gauging Software gives operators the tools they need to ensure the safe storage and movement of product, whilst optimising the use of tank capacity and improving efficiency.
- The Home Page provides tank inventory, product movement and alarm status information to the operator.
- Detailed tank data, Trending and History is easily accessible.
- The Movements Package can be used to plan, track and analyse the safe movement of product by rail, ship, road, pipeline and internal transfer.
- The Alarm Event Viewer annunciates configurable alarms to the operator both visually and audibly, with options to utilise SMS, email, radio or an external device such as a klaxon.
- Unauthorised Movement Alarms and Theft Alarms can be utilised to alert operators to any inadvertent or deliberate attempts to move product without authorisation.
- VTW servers can be provided as a Redundant Pair and/or in a Virtualised System Environment to provide a high availability solution.
VTW can be integrated with our SmartTAS Terminal Automation and Bookstock Reconciliation Software to provide a complete view of physical stock, receipts, loads and transfers.
Mini Receiver provides an interface to tank level gauges and temperature transmitters from all leading manufacturers, giving our customers ultimate flexibility and control